A position for a Fire Fighter has arisen in the Graskop district. The successful incumbent will be responsible to manage subordinates and resources at multiple emergency service fire stations in an assigned geographical area. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Diploma (NQF6) in Fire Technology
- Grade 12
- Emergency Care (First Aid) level 3 or Basic Ambulance Assistance certificate.
- 5 Years’ minimum experience in Emergency Services environment.
- Hazmat Response Technician (IFSAC/ SAESI Accreditation)
- Be in possession of a valid driver licence (minimum C1) with PDP and be in a position to drive such a vehicle
- Maintain operational readiness including vehicles, equipment and infrastructure
- Operate Fire Fighting and Rescue Equipment and Tools.
- Ensure understanding of vehicles and/or equipment.
- Conduct routine inspections, maintenance and report defects.
- Adhere to statutory regulations, Standard Operating Procedures, operational standards, Client policies and
- procedures and Service Level Agreements to ensure business continuity.
- Activate and respond to all relevant incidents and accidents within the area of jurisdiction, the scope of training and expertise.
- Conduct emergency standbys to prevent incidents and accidents.
- Analyze, monitor, identify, mitigate and report areas of non-compliance.
- Conduct Runway, Taxi-way and Apron inspections and patrols to reduce potential hazards, notify ATC and take remedial action if necessary.
- Build, support and maintain healthy diverse internal and external relationships.
- Maintain a level of physical fitness.
Vodacom is a Leading African Mobile communication company providing a wider range of communication services. Vodafone has an exciting opportunity for a support analyst to join their finance department to be responsible for and ensuring data import and processing. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Matric/ Grade 12 qualification
- 3 year completed Ndip/Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 5-8 years of IT experience (Telecoms or Fixed-mobile advantageous)
- CCA131 certification (desirable)
- Knowledge of Big Data (essential)
- Agile Methodology(desirable)
- Hadoop or YARN or Linux or HDFS or CDH or Scripting/Java/Python/R (essential)
- Configure and Maintain Name Node/ Resource manager High Availability (HA), including Hive, Impala
- Manage cluster support by rebalancing the cluster, setting up alerts for disk fill, and YARN resource management;
- Configure HDFS ACLs, Sentry, Hue user authorization and authentication;
- Continuous benchmarking of the cluster s operational metrics, test systems configuration for operational efficiency;
- Resolve all logged incidences and service requests (SR) Troubleshoot and resolve errors/warnings in Cloudera Manager and application delays. Resolve performance problems/errors in operations
- Provide guidance and decisive technical leadership
- Ensure the BDP cluster is secured from potential vulnerabilities
- Provided a leadership role with key stakeholders for optimal deliverance of use cases
Apply For Retail Jobs
With a vision to be the leading fashion lifestyle retailer in Africa, The Foschini Group (TFG) consists of 22 stylish local and international retail brands. We are an innovative force with a passion for retail. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- A Matric Certificate.
- A qualification in Décor and/or Interior Design will be an advantage.
- Passionate about retail, Décor and Interior Design is a must.
- Sales and driven and service focused.
- Must Possess a strong work ethic and hands-on attitude.
- Demonstrate initiative to deliver results.
- Experience in representing a quality brand
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business and will require weekends and evening shifts.
key areas of responsibilities will include
- Being an ambassador for our brand and offering amazing customer experience.
- Selling a diverse furniture range and keeping up to date with the latest décor trends.
- Searching out opportunities for making new sales.
- Exceed customer expectations by identifying and providing them with the best possible solutions.
- Actively track sales performance against monthly targets.
- Assist with replenishing of stock to ensure the store is ready for our customers at all times.
- You must have high energy, who will help create positive energy and excitement around our brand and products.
R 4500- R8000
Apply For Retail Jobs