With a vision to be the leading fashion lifestyle retailer in Africa, The Foschini Group (TFG) consists of 22 stylish local and international retail brands. We are an innovative force with a passion for retail. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- A Matric Certificate.
- A qualification in Décor and/or Interior Design will be an advantage.
- Passionate about retail, Décor and Interior Design is a must.
- Sales and driven and service focused.
- Must Possess a strong work ethic and hands-on attitude.
- Demonstrate initiative to deliver results.
- Experience in representing a quality brand
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business and will require weekends and evening shifts.
key areas of responsibilities will include
- Being an ambassador for our brand and offering amazing customer experience.
- Selling a diverse furniture range and keeping up to date with the latest décor trends.
- Searching out opportunities for making new sales.
- Exceed customer expectations by identifying and providing them with the best possible solutions.
- Actively track sales performance against monthly targets.
- Assist with replenishing of stock to ensure the store is ready for our customers at all times.
- You must have high energy, who will help create positive energy and excitement around our brand and products.
R 4500- R8000