|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Oct 21, 2020|
Market & Customer Research Jobs
Discovery Insure is committed to creating a nation of great drivers. Our commitment is backed up by our innovation and a driving program that really works.
At Discovery Insure, we offer comprehensive car and home insurance with no excess on theft, hail, hijacking and malicious damage. With our driver behaviour program, Vitalitydrive, clients get great rewards and benefits for driving well.
Discovery Insure is an environment of individuals who are committed to dazzling clients, innovation and great people.
To maintain and enhance the Technical pricing models on a fulltime basis.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
- Update existing pricing models with emerging experience
- Presenting findings during the modelling process
- Enhance current models with new data sources
- Technical / Statistical skills
- Data management skills
- Modelling skills required:
- Programming skills:
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) – advanced level of Excel
Education and Experience
- Completed degree in Actuarial Science and/or Mathematical Statistics / Computer Science
- Completed all CT subjects
- Honours degree is advantageous
- 3-4 years’ experience in short term insurance pricing – essential