|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Jun 24, 2020|
Market & Customer Research Jobs
· Management of Old Mutual Wealth's platform fund range, including:
o Managing the activities of the Fund Selection Committee relating to changes to our platform fund ranges and reporting of business flows.
o Working closely with the relevant operational areas, including Proposition Management, Servicing, Fund Administration, IT, Finance and external data providers, to contribute to the smooth functioning of Old Mutual Wealth's investment platform and systems.
o Representing the fund team in Old Mutual Wealth IT and Operations projects.
o Ensuring funds in the platform fund range are positioned appropriately in Old Mutual Wealth's advice processes
· The technical product design and management of Old Mutual’ s retail linked investment fund range, including:
o Researching, specifying, developing and profit testing new funds.
o Setting fund and client level investment management fees.
o Providing the technical context of investment mandates and investment fee annexures.
· Supporting the management company finance team.
· Newly qualified actuary.
· A minimum of 5 years’ actuarial experience
Exceptional candidates that don’t meet these requirements may be considered
· Experience leading a team
· A passion for investments and product development.
· Business acumen and negotiation skills.
· Ability to work independently, with initiative and in a fluid environment.
· Ability to successfully juggle several projects and priorities at once.
· Strong sense of ownership
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.