|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Feb 12, 2021|
CALLING GRADUATES WITH SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT SKILLS TO JOIN THE NEXT REVOLUTION IN ALGORITHMIC TRADING
Invictus Capital is seeking to recruit graduates with software development skills to develop best-in-class infrastructure to support our algorithmic trading desk. Our desk currently trades R4bn a month across some of the largest exchanges in the cryptocurrency sector including Binance, FTX, Bitfinex etc.
We are looking for students who have an Honours or Masters degree in Computer Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Engineering and have experience coding in Python or Java.
If you have an interest in algorithmic trading, finance or trading then this opportunity is for you.
The experience on the trading desk includes:
- First-hand experience building trading infrastructure including execution and risk engines
- Hands-on experience developing the logic for algorithmic strategies in both spot and derivatives markets
- A first principles approach to creating and managing a trading risk framework
- Creating pricing models for instruments such as forward contracts and options
- Research and backtesting of viable trading strategies
- Access to bespoke crypto market knowledge and trading strategies
- The opportunity of working with a trading team with years of experience in both traditional and cryptocurrency markets.