|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Oct 15, 2019|
Engineering / Technical Jobs
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining plant, machinery and equipment on the site, e.g. Cellars equipment, boilers, compressors, refrigeration plant, Distillery plant, etc.
- Skilled in using workshop and engineering tools and apparatus.
- Execute in-house projects, e.g. repair and fabrication/ installation of structures, equipment, etc.
- Improving overall equipment efficiency of utilities’ equipment.
- Adhering to relevant Health, Risk & Safety (OHS Act) regulations and Quality standards.
- Adherence to maintenance schedules.
- Administration- completion of jobcards, registers, etc.
- Stand-by duty and overtime as and when required
- Participating in Mini-Business activities (Mission Directed Work Teams).
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- Matric or Mechanical NTC3 qualification.
- Trade tested.
- Extensive post trade experience in a Utilities/ Facilities environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to display attention to detail.