|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Jan 14, 2021|
- Minimum Requirements:
- Strong oral communication skills
- Basic electronics qualification.
- Assembling of devices and the ability to trace issues and fault finding
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate with Maths and Science
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive)
- Receiving and keeping stock for your assembly’s.
- Doing stock count every week on your stock.
- Doing all QC documents regarding the sub assembly that you are building.
- Making sure all builds are done in the time bracket that’s been given to you every day. (Assembling and testing)
- Demonstrates integrity by way of modelling cashmaster’ s values and moral requirements
- Strong analytical talents
- Focuses on impact and end result for the customer and responds positively to feedback
- Leads teams effectively and suggests conflict decision abilities
- Always approaches paintings with power and a advantageous, constructive mindset
- Builds sturdy relationships with clients and external actors
- Stays calm, in control and proper humoured even under pressure
- Demonstrates openness to trade and capacity toManage complexities
- Capability to advise and offer policy advice
- Capability to sell integrity and commercial enterprise ethics; display mature
- judgment, agree with and open conversation; capacity to ensure effective group
- paintings, collaborative behaviour and group spirit
- Ability to broaden collaborative and harmonious courting with outside
- companions and customers on the senior level
- Fantastic communique and negotiation abilties to steer and have an effect on others
- Potential to multi-project and prioritize paintingsSchedules
- Critical thinking
- Service orientation