|Location||Polokwane, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Jan 14, 2021|
Engineering / Technical Jobs
Our Platinum business mines, processes and refines the entire range of platinum group metals (PGMs): platinum, palladium, rhodium, ruthenium, iridium and osmium. We are the world’s leading primary producer of PGMs, which have a range of specialised applications that improve lives across the world, from vehicle fuel cells to jewellery; dentistry to glassmaking; pacemakers to petroleum refining.
-As a Boilermaker, you will provide engineering technical services to a surface area.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Attending and conducting safety meetings
- Participating in risk assessments
- Attending to breakdowns and emergencies
- Ensuring that material, spares and equipment are available
- Completing job cards and ensuring effective teamwork
- Complying with environmental requirements
- Ensuring proper and adequate on the job training and coaching is provided to subordinates
This role is in the Engineering department at a C2 level reporting to the Boilermaker Foreman.
-Grade 10 or Technical Trade Specific N2
- Boilermaker Trade Certification
- English (speak, read and write)
- Must be able to work standby shifts and overtime
- Basic Computer Skills
- Valid driver’s license – Code 08