|Location||Polokwane, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 17, 2020|
Sales & Marketing Jobs
The ability to demonstrate, understanding and apply our Sanlam values is embedded in all roles. Applicants must exhibit their commitment to the values as part of the application process.
- Lead with courage
- Serve with pride
- Care because we respect each other
- Act with integrity & accountability
- Grow value through innovation & superior performance
What will you do?
- Manage the achievement of business productivity, quality, API and salesforce targets
- Manage compliance and business risk
- Manage the daily business operations
- Manage and develop the performance of staff
- Resolve escalated operational issues
- Manage budgets
- Allocate worksites or facilities
- Manage changes within the business
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders and clients
- Talent and succession management
- Ensure alignment to Treating Customers Fairly (TCF), in all business practices
- Manager of managers.
- Worksite acquisition, management and relationship building
Qualification & experience
- Grade 12
- Degree or a 3 year diploma in Finance/ Marketing/Business Management; or
- The recruit must have obtained a full qualification (120 Credits. at NQF level 5) as per the FSB’s list of recognized qualifications at the point of recruitment.
- Must have RE5
- RE1 is business requirement from the date of appointment
Class of business (COB):
- Should the candidate have been deemed Fit and Proper for Tier 1 by 01 April 2018, the candidate is then deemed competent for Class of Business. All applicants that were still under supervision for any competency requirement pre or post 01 April 2018 will be required to have obtained Class of Business prior to appointment. If a potential candidate has not completed Class of Business they are still deemed to be under supervision and cannot be appointed as a Branch Manager.
Knowledge and skills
- At least 5 years industry experience of which 3 years should be in management of sales.
- Preference will be given to those with experience in insurance sales within the entry level market.
- Team Management
- Relating and Networking
- Adapting and responding to change
- Coping with Pressure and Setbacks
- Interpersonal sensitivity
- Adhering to principles and values
- Confidence and decisiveness
- Planning and Organising
- Quality and detail orientation
- Persuading and Influencing
- Achieving personal and work goals and objectives
- Computer Literacy (MS Office)
- Treating Customers Fairly
- Strategic thinking
- Engage digitally