|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 17, 2020|
Accounting Finance Jobs
What will you do?
- Source and recruit a team of Sanlam Affiliated Intermediaries (SAI’s).
- Manage activities of SAI’s.
- Developing and expand existing markets.
- Risk management.
- Manage quality of new business.
- Provide training and sales support to SAI’s.
- Analysis of management reports.
- Business relationship building.
- Conservation/ pay point control.
- Ensure continuous improvement of service standards to clients.
- Ensure alignment to Treating Customers Fairly (TCF), in all business practices.
Qualification and experience
- Financial / Marketing tertiary qualification
- FAIS related credits
- RE 5 is a must, RE 1 is advantageous
- Sales manager (managing reps/advisors) experience would be highly advantageous
Class of business (COB):
Should the candidate have been deemed Fit and Proper for Tier 1 by 01 April 2018, the candidate is then deemed competent for Class of Business. All applicants that were still under supervision for any competency requirement pre or post 01 April 2018 will be required to have obtained Class of Business prior to appointment. If a potential candidate has not completed Class of Business they are still deemed to be under supervision.
Knowledge and skills
- Driver's License plus own road worthy motor vehicle is a must.
- Being qualified to supervise intermediaries is a distinct advantage.
- At least 3 years’ sales experience, of which a minimum of one year must have been in a Sales Management position.
- Preference will be given to candidates from the financial services industry.
- Strong recruitment skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Planning and organising
- Ability to interact with people at all levels
- Target driven
- Attention to detail
- Strong entrepreneurial skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Decisive and persuasive
- Treating customers fairly