|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 18, 2020|
- To manage a centre by optimising all trading opportunities, including lease agreements, and ensuring that the portfolio financial performance remains sound.
- Optimizing the building's income stream by establishing and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with tenants, manage and control personnel, service contractors, repairs, revamps, tenant installations, inspections and general building administration.
- This position will require an all-rounded property professional.
- Profit responsible.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the property / centre management industry.
- Minimum qualification Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Retail experience essential.