- Our client a well-established practice that has focused primarily on property and conveyancing is looking for a junior conveyancing secretary/paralegal with a minimum of two years of experience to join our Sandton office.
- Conveyancing/paralegal diploma would be advantageous
- Transfers and cancellation experience essential and bond experience would be advantageous
- Experience with E4 advantageous
- The successful candidate must be able to run ordinary conventional and sectional title transfers from inception to registration and experience with mortgage bonds are desirable, especially with the big 4 banks - the firm is on the bank's panels already.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.