|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 17, 2020|
Logistics & Transportation Jobs
You will be responsible to effectively manage a team ensuring adherence to policies and processes and meeting of productivity targets, within a multi-disciplined environment.
- To hold the daily SGM meetings, address performance and training needs to ensure improvement.
- To manage employees to achieve productivity targets and take remedial action where required
- To assist in planning for staff requirements based on volume, aligned to planned budget
- To action and manage daily/weekly reporting
- To adhere to statutory health and safety requirements, housekeeping standards and all other internal policies to ensure compliance
- Ensure that the KPI board is completed correctly and timeously
- To achieve the KPI’s in the department within planned budgets and schedules and ensure a proper handover between shifts
- To ultimately deliver high levels of service to Our Customers.
- To live and instil The Brand’s Values.
Experience and Education:
- Matric/NQF Level 4 (Essential)
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications (Advantageous)
- 3 years experience in a logistic environment (Essential)
Job related knowledge and skills:
- Computer skills on MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Systems understanding
- Financial background- Budget
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Strong planning and co-coordinating skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure / time deadlines
- Honesty and integrity
- Attention to detail