|Location||Durban, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 15, 2020|
Accounting Finance Jobs
- Working on Pastel Partner
- Ensure the timeous collection of the debtors book in order to optimise cash flow
- Full function of debtors account management, capturing of invoices.
- Minise risk and reduce outstanding debtors book to and acceptable level.
- To ensure the company policies and procedures are adhered to in respect of handling Debtors.
- To timeously alert management to potential collection problems.
- Engage with debtors on a professional manner.
- Follow up on all debtors enquires received.
- Resolving daily debtors queries and ensuring resoltion register is maintained.daily
- Posting and clearing of bank accounts.
- Keep track of all debtors issues.month end preparation and posting of invoicing.
- Preparation and distribution of debtors statements.
- Maintaining debtors file and supporting documents.
- Weekly/monthly reporting on management on outstanding debtors financial
- Ensure debtor collection are in line with agreed budget process i.e time frames.
- Supply input to the annual budget process and highlight monthly fluctuations timeously to independently plan, conduct and finalise debt management investigations.
- Finalise allocated debt cases within the targeted turnaround time.
- Create new client accounts on pastel
- Create and send proforma invoices for direct clients.
- Create and send credit notes when required.
- Create cancelation invoices and process/ create refund process.
- Capture debit order payments into pastel.
- Send statements and non payment letters electronically to clients on time.
- Escalating debtors that fail to pay on time to the legal manager for action.
- Maintains effective working relationship with debtors.
- Compile and maintain accurate customer record keeping through organised filing system.
- Matric and accounting qualification
- Experience in paying high volumes of cash transactions as well as debit order management
- Pastel Payroll
- Strong personality
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Team player
- Ability to problem solve independently
- Ability to constantly follow up on outstanding issues
- Excellent organisational and multitasking abilities