|Location||Randburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Feb 12, 2021|
Logistics & Transportation Jobs
An opportunity exists in Bosch's Automotive Aftermarket (AA) division for a 'Demand Planner'.
Responsibilities can include but are not limited to:
- Analysis of stock replenishment flows and initiate measures to avoid overstock situations.
- Co-ordinate sales forecast improvement through interacting with sales, marketing, and customers to understand demand forecast drivers and implement necessary measures.
- Secure delivery from plants, answer to customer requests, secure consistent planning parameters in the system (SAP) and make corrections if necessary. Manage the goods flow (inbound operations) from sourcing plants to the warehouse, in line with customer expectations.
- Manage the scrapping process for undesired stock items and follow up of the execution.
- Participate in the stock clean-up initiatives together with sales and marketing.
- Manage relationship with local suppliers and ensure a premium service level.
- Prepare necessary demand planning data and reporting to the management.
- Continuously track KPI´s of the plant cockpit chart and drive measures for improvement with the planning manager
- +/- 8 years work experience in a similar role of which 3 years + should have been in a 'Team Leading' or similar capacity
- Specialist in inventory forecasting and planning.
- 3 years + work experience on SAP (APO)
- Analytical background: MS Excel advanced skills required and modelling competence.
- Fluent professional communication skills in English (speak, read and write)
Your personal characteristics:
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong numerical reasoning
- Strong team player
- Deadline and performance driven
Matric / Grade 12 and a relevant Degree or Diploma in Order Planning / Supply Chain and/or Logistics.