|Location||Port Elizabeth, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 15, 2020|
Logistics & Transportation Jobs
- Minimum Requirements:
• Grade 12 (Matric)
• Diploma / Certificate in Production or Logistics Management
• Experience and knowledge of the industry
• Ability to collect, analyse and use relevant information
• Ability to manage and motivate a workforce
• Ability to remain focused under pressure
• Computer literacy (MS Office)
• HR / IR Procedures
• Good all-round technical competence
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions,
percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
• Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardised situations.
• Requires good eyesight for container identification and the checking of container stacks.
• Must be able to travel to and from work during, and outside of, normal working hours.