|Location||Addo, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Oct 21, 2020|
- The candidate must have at least 3 years in a 5 star lodge experience in a similar property
- Work well under pressure and be able to run the shift and lodge in the absence of the general manager
- Contactable and reputable references
- Strong work ethic and no party politics!!!!!
- Able to add value to the team by ensuring that company policy and procedure is carried out and by bringing a very solid service ethic
- Computer literate with Word, Easipos, Procure, Protel and Excel is a must
- Drivers License
- Strong hospitality background, preferably in F&B and bring a true sense of 5 star service.
- Health and Safety Rep would be an advantage
- Have a clear understanding of the workings of a lodge, strong communication skills and work well within and between the various departments
- Excellent Guest liaison skills a must in dealing with our guests demands
- This is a single, live-in position