|Location||Centurion, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Feb 12, 2021|
Sales & Marketing Jobs
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- High-level understanding of digital marketing, electronic communication strategies and overall digital insights & analytics.
- Previous experience in an analytical environment will be advantageous.
- Marketing Platform and Campaign Manager experience will be advantageous.
- Experience working within a digital marketing environment.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on driving performance.
- Day to day management and optimization of digital media campaigns.
- Day to day running of reports to monitor performance.
- Assist in the development of marketing campaigns using digital channels.
- Critically analyse the performance of campaigns; identify strategic opportunities; facilitating change to hit and exceed expectations and KPI’s.
- Taking ownership for the successful delivery and deployment of creative campaigns across all display platforms.
- Compiling briefing documents for new creatives and management of deadlines for new campaign rollout.
- Running programmatic campaigns, developing strategies and optimisation to achieve the desired goal.
- Partner with marketing team members to develop integrated efforts across channels, on new and upcoming campaigns.
- Develops a total understanding of digital audiences marketing thought targeting technics.
- Assisting with ad hoc tasks i.e. analysing campaigns and administration tasks.
- Support the digital marketing team with successful rollout of campaigns and strategies.
- Support in the development and implementation of digital marketing strategy.
- Assistance with monthly billing recons and invoices.
- Assistance with compiling daily and weekly performance reports and highlighting areas of improvement.
- Provides campaign performance reporting and analysis on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Stay on top of the always-evolving digital marketing landscape, from industry news to emerging technology.
- Strong MS Excel skills;
- Very high attention to detail;
- Strong administrative skills;
- Sales orientated;
- Have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and accuracy;
- A natural flair for and understanding of the digital opportunities;
- Excellent numerical and analytical ability;
- Organisational, administrative and time management skills;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
- The ability to work in a team and take ownership of responsibilities;
- A highly driven and proactive nature.
A degree or qualification in marketing, advertising or equivalent experience.