|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Oct 21, 2020|
Working in a high performance organisation that prides itself in attracting the finest talent, we challenge ourselves to find solutions that make a difference in the world. Our environment is always buzzing with energy and smart, motivated people working on finding the best way to move forward.
Discovery Group Information Services provides the common foundations and capabilities required by the Business Information Services in each Discovery Product House (Health, Life, Insure, Invest, Bank, Vitality), across Discovery Primary Markets (South Africa and the United Kingdom) and in support of Discovery Partner Markets worldwide.
The GIS Digital Lab champions the use of digital approaches and technologies across Discovery, designing and delivering the organisational roadmap for digital transformation, in order to achieve market leading customer experience, employee satisfaction and operational efficiency.
Ensures seamless and cohesive user experiences through sophisticated user interfaces to contribute to the positive customer experience of current and prospective customers of the organisation. Collaborates with business stakeholders, product managers and business analysts to workshop ideas, develop concepts and define project goals. Conducts research using user experience methodologies. Plans, designs and executes user testing, including stakeholder interviews, focus groups, contextual enquiry and usability testing. Will be involved in the conversational design of chat interfaces.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
- Conversational Design when building the Discovery Conversational A.I. Platform
- Usability testing new features to incorporate feedback into the digital product development process
- Develop UX reports and identify areas for improvement
- Provide insight on the design and usability of the Discovery Conversational A.I Platform
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Conversational design
- Usability design
- Presentation and Facilitation Skills.
- Conceptual thinking. Passion for learning.
- Customer-Centric Orientation,
- Result Orientation
Education and Experience
- A relevant track record working in a digital environment for 3 years of which at least 2 years’ experience is working as a Usability Analyst or Product Specialist
- Management Consulting experience (Preferred)