|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Jan 16, 2021|
The Curro Technology Digital Transformation team provides advice, professional development and support focused on using appropriate technology to enhance teaching, learning and administration for Curro staff. We partner with a variety of Curro departments and stakeholders to understand requirements and collaboratively explore relevant solutions to meet needs.
The Digital Transformation Co-ordinator is responsible for the co-ordinating the education programmes of Curro staff on how to use technology to enhance teaching, learning, work performance and work more efficiently.
- Diploma / Degree in Teaching
- Qualification in technology integration.
Legal Requirements (e.g. Driver’s License, Blasting Certificate, etc.)
- Driver’s License
Experience (Minimum Experience Required - type and number of years)
- 2 – 3 years using technology in education
- Demonstrate evidence-based teaching practice and action research
- 2 – 3 years training on technology in education
- Project management experience