|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 17, 2020|
This career opportunity is available at Santam for the e-Learning Designer, who may be based in Western Cape or Gauteng.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that the science and the art of creating experiences that help learners fulfill the learning outcomes they desire, are executed in a user-centered and goal-directed way.
• Employ the principles of learning facilitation, information architecture, and people analytics.
• Create learning experiences ensuring that these align to strategic business goals.
• Perform curriculum mapping and evaluates suitability of assessment design.
• Liaise with client on branding guidelines.
• Creates or uses storyboard templates that address specific needs.
• Gathers/develops training manual content and demonstrates confidence in teaching facilitators and presenting to clients.
• Conducts research regularly to explore new technologies.
• Design of Learning Experiences: delivery of experience design maps that are visually appealing and easy to interpret which encompass the following elements.
• Design learning in a holistic and interdisciplinary approach.
• Build learning around principles and practices that expressly ensure that the learning journey is enjoyable, engaging, relevant and informative.
• Take a human-centred approach in deeply understanding the audience and the unique needs before design the experience.
• Work with the business to balance the needs of multiple stakeholders.
• Explores emerging technologies to create or adopt new innovations in delivering the best learning experience for the business
• Degree or Diploma with minimum 5 years’ experience in learning and development.
• Qualified by extensive experience in a e-learning development
• Experience in Stakeholder management
• Experience in Learning and development
• Experience in writing Learning journeys/Storyboarding
• Excellence working knowledge of Articulate, Rise, Storyline, and similar systems
• Working knowledge of animation
• Data analysis, interrogation, translation and manipulation
• Adobe Creative Cloud suite (advantageous but not a determinant)
• eLearning Authoring tools (Adobe Captivate, Lectora, Articulate Storyline, RISE, etc.)
• Project Management skills (Planning, Organising & Controlling)
• Computer literacy skills (Excel, Powerpoint, see skills required for full list)
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Tech savvy
• Analytical thinking
• Problem solving
• Decision making
• Interpersonal savvy
• Manage complexity
• Business Insight