|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 17, 2020|
Accounting Finance Jobs
For this programme an exceptional work ethic is critical. You will be largely responsible for and will learn a great deal about company and industry research which will prepare you to become a top and leading Equity Analyst in the industry.
- Initiating in February 2021, the programme will run for 12 months.
- Intensive training by Head of Research, Head of Training Academy as well as mentors
- Video conference trainings with external trainers in the world
- First four months will be industry report focused with the remaining months focused on company reports
- The company report initiates coverage of a company listed in a specific sector - this will be published with the chosen Trainee's name
- The industry report will be about a sector on the JSE – this will be published with the Trainee's name as well
- You will be the lead analyst for that specific sector from day one and will be responsible for analysis of the sector
- Before the end of January 2022, you will embark on a roadshow to institutional clients in JHB and CPT
- CFA studies are compulsory with one level fully funded and sponsored by the programme
- This is a unique opportunity to become an Equity Analyst or related Investment prfessional in the near future
- Extensive budget allocated to your training
- A monthly salary will be allocated to the chosen trainee for the duration of the programme