|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Feb 3, 2021|
Candidate must ensure students have a memorable and holistic college experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for organising student events
Key Performance Area:
- Effective delivery of sports, social and cultural events that target a range of students.
- Ensure the active functioning of the Sports, Social and Cultural committee of the Student Council.
- Implement community engagement activities under the guidance of the Student Relations Co-ordinator.
- Assist in planning and implementing Social Awareness and Education Programmes.
- Working within allocated budgets for events.
- Actively seeking sponsorships to enhance the student experience at events.
- Actively seeking partnerships and maintaining 3rd party relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Events Management or related
- Admin, Customer service support experience and Budgets (Finance experience)