|Location||East London, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Jun 23, 2020|
- Grade 12
- Valid Driver’s license
- 3-5 years’ experience as F&B Manager/Assistant in reputable 5-star hotel/lodge.
- Hospitality Management Qualifications will be added as an advantage.
- Will be part of duty management team.
- Conversant with plus point system.
- Proficient in planning and implementing of procedures for special events and functions.
- Maintain responsibility for sales, expenses and profit goals as outlined in the food and beverage department operating plans/budgets, while promoting the company goals of customer service and satisfaction, team work, reporting requirements and financial performance.
- Assists in planning and implementing of procedures for special events and banquet functions.
- To ensure that all guests receive consistent services and products.
- Must be willing to work shifts.
- Provides daily, weekly, monthly reports and other reports required.