|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Oct 21, 2020|
Accounting Finance Jobs
• Pricing of client deals
• Managing risk to Local Bonds, Interest Rates and FX markets
• Driving business growth and building the franchise
• Funding desk cash positions
• Liaising with other traders in pricing transactions involving multiple books
• Interacting with sales and originations to generate new business
As per our client triple BEE requirements, preferance will be given to employement equity candidates.
Solid understanding of pricing and managing local bonds and interest rate products.
• Proven track record at revenue generation
• Established relationship with SARB & National Treasury
• Skilled at navigating complex multi-level relationships with both clients and colleagues.
• Thorough knowledge of South African Government Bonds' market, all short end rate derivatives, FX Spot & Forwards
• Proven risk management and strong analytical skills
• Good relationships with asset managers
• Strong interpersonal skills and works well in a team
• Able to understand and interpret market trends and identify, communicate and market trade ideas
• Able to work in a high paced environment under pressure
• Excellent spreadsheet and database skills (Matlab, VBA, Java)