|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 17, 2020|
· To interpret, conceptualize and translate all briefing processes to meet design objectives.
· Develop clear, concise and brand-compliant packaging creative design with a good understanding of print processes and finished art
· Troubleshoot issues arising with design briefs.
· Able to do detailed competitor and trend research
· Able to present finalized ideas and concepts to internal clients.
· Ensure all work maintain a high standard and level of quality
· Maintain brand consistency and corporate identity in line with relevant marketing strategies by adhering to guidelines.
· To work closely/collaboratively within own team as well as Traffic, Client Services and the Client to ensure a smooth workflow and delivery of work while ensuring the creative brief is attained.
· To effectively communicate with Team, Client service & print production to ensure timeous delivery of all artwork
· To be aware of the status of work in progress at all times to ensure deadlines are met/ manage own timelines
· To see projects from start to finish including directing 3rd party resources such as illustrators, photographers, printers
Skills & Knowledge:
· Strong conceptual/Design skills and Style
· Mac Literate as well as Technical knowledge and proficiency of design software essential (Adobe CC: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
· Excellent working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator CC
· Organized and with excellent Attention to detail is essential.
· Excellent time management, Ability to multitask and must work well under pressure
· Good written and verbal Communication Skills
· Team player
· Positive, can do attitude
· Willing to put in the extra effort
· Working knowledge and understanding of functional deadlines
· Excellent working knowledge of print processes
· Applying Expertise and Technology
· Creating and Innovating
· Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
· Persuading and Influencing
· Presenting and Communicating information
· At least 4 years’ packaging design experience
· Experience Directing/Overseeing photoshoots, finished artists
· Design qualification in Graphic Design – Degree or diploma