|Location||Nelspruit, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Jan 16, 2021|
- An appropriate academic and professional education qualification from a recognized institution
- Relevant experience in teaching Group 5 nursery school learners
- Current SACE registration
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as and when the need arises.
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential.