|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 17, 2020|
Logical Access Administration:
Service new requests to create, adjust and remove users and access on the following environments:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- IBM Tivoli Identity Manager
- Sanlam Mainframe applications
- Santam Mainframe
- Service requests to grant access to File Shares and Exchange
- Microsoft Exchange
Logical Access Incident Management:
- Investigate and resolve logical access incidents
- Document and report risks if incident points to a larger problem
- Escalate according to agreed procedures if risk is high.
- Provide Information security requirements (related to logical access administration and review) to projects
- Support projects by testing administrative user interfaces and processes
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years Microsoft Administration experience (scripting, helpdesk type experience)
- Some IBM Mainframe experience will be beneficial.
- Experience in logical access administration or a good understanding of information security principles (Security+) will be beneficial.
- MCSA/MCSE will also be beneficial
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters – Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate, Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.