|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Feb 13, 2021|
To promote overall academic integrity and to ensure compliance with prescribed legislation with regards to
the programmes offered by Lyceum as an accredited Institution of Higher Learning.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
1. Liaison with external institutions when requested to do so.
2. Ensure implementation, maintenance and evaluation of prescribed systems, policies and
3. Arrange and chair prescribed Advisory Committee meetings.
4. Assist the Dean with the finalisation of programmes on the HEQC (CHE).
5. Marking of assignments and exam papers.
6. Moderating of assignments and exam scripts.
7. Ensure implementation and compliance with HEQC (CHE) legislation.
8. Consultation with external industry stakeholders to promote programmes.
9. Coordinate programme development and review.
10. Implement and manage relevant Faculty budget.
11. Coordinate staff development and training.
12. Develop and maintain student support.
13. Assist the Dean as and when required.
14. Arrange meetings / Attend meetings and workshops.
15. Self-Development (OSD Training, Internal Training, External Training).
16. Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
Post Graduate degree
Master’s degree in a cognate field
Accreditation in terms of Higher Education Act, SAQA Registration. South African Council for Educators/Private Providers/Publisher
4 Years in the higher education field or Senior Lecturer or appropriate industry related experience.
Assessment, Moderators, Management and Leadership, Computer Literacy, Finance, Leadership
Research capabilities/Assessment strategies/On-line leaning platforms/Learner Management Systems