|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Feb 3, 2021|
HR & Recruitment Jobs
- Minimum requirements for the role:
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or related is essential.
- Previous HR Management experience having worked within a Manufacturing or Distribution or related Industry is essential.
- Must have strong experience in Industrial Relations, having being exposed to IR in a Factory/Plant environment.
- Previous experience having been exposed to and implementing Drafting Policies and Procedures in line with business agenda, communication.
- Must have sound knowledge of Principles and Procedures for recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, labour relations, negotiation and HR Information Systems.
- Must have knowledge of LRA, BCEA, EE ACT, Skills Development ACT and BBEEE ACT.
- Must have high degree of communication, presentation skills, self-control and composure.
- Willingness to take on responsibilities, challenges, be adaptable and open to change.
- Must have good leadership qualities and someone who is hands on in the plant.
- Must have strong relationships with Shop Stewards having negotiated and dealt with Unions previously on the plant.
- Previous experience having worked on SAP and or SAGE VIP is pref.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing and driving the fully functional Company HR, as well as managing Policies and Procedures, focussing on transformation.
- Handling and managing all IR and Labour related responsibilities in the Plant.
- Supporting Vendors and operations of the business.
- Managing talent in the company through workforce planning, performance review, rewards and compensation, employment and employee relations as well as Policies and Legal compliance.
- Developing, defining and managing the implementation of Human Capital Policies and Procedures, Industrial relations Policies and Procedures, conditions of employment and Benefit Schemes to ensure the provision of high quality, efficient solutions and interventions in line with the strategic objectives pertaining to the Human Capital Department.
- Maintaining constant communication with Management, staff and Stakeholders to ensure proper operations of the Organization.
- Actively participating in relevant corporate programs and initiatives, complying with professional and quality standards, complying with Corporate Policies and Procedures, and act in a manner consistent with the Companies values and ethical standards.
- Managing BBBEE projects and facilitate employment equity plans.