|Location||Midrand, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Feb 12, 2021|
HR & Recruitment Jobs
Rewarding career opportunities are available in:
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Marketing and Communications
- Financial support services, and much more.
As with all the functions in Deloitte, a core set of competencies is associated with each internal service area. An overall understanding of value-added client service, the experience to work in multifunctional and cross-border teams, strong business acumen, and the instinct to think and act globally are essential for advancement within Internal Client Services.
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Main Purpose of Job:
To support team in delivery of services to internal clients in relevant area of expertise
Key Competencies Required:
- Under minimal guidance, supports the team in the delivery of services to clients in line with the defined strategic objectives
Client Impact: External/Internal
- Works collaboratively with own team and that of the client service line/area to deliver quality service in allocated tasks
- Raises areas of concern related to own/team delivery of service for discussion and resolution
Development/Growth of the Team
- Cultivates ability to give effective development feedback both upwards and to peers
Effective use of time, equipment and resources
Differentiators for this specific role
- Assisting the People & Pupose Business Partner in executing the Talent Strategy through seamless delivery across the HR Value Chain. This include but not limited to:
- Strategic Workforce Planning & Tactical Workforce Planning
- Tools for the job and Onboarding (firm-wide and Service Line/Region specific)
- Clear KPC’s, development plans
- Performance feedback
- Employee Relations (IR)
- Deployment (engagements/assignments, mobility)
- Talent Inventory and Succession Planning
- Rewards, Recognition
- Employee Engagement, Manager Effectiveness, Distinctive People Promise
- HR Metrics & Reporting.
- Facilitating the preparation of accurate Integrated People & Purpose Reports.
- Actively contributing to and aligning with People & Purpose initiatives.
Qualifications & Experience
- National Diploma in relevant function and studying towards degree
- 3 years’ working experience within the relevant function
- 2 years’ at Junior Consultant level within the function
Leadership / Behavioural Capabilities
Living our Purpose: Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
Influence: Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
Performance drive: Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
Strategic direction: Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
Talent development: Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador