|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 17, 2020|
Other / General Jobs
What will make you successful in this role?
- Minimum LLB or Bachelor of Laws.
- Master’s of Laws degree or Master of Dispute Resolution advantageous.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in court litigation and various forms of legal disputes adjudication such as mediations and arbitrations.
- Senior Counsel or retired judge/magistrate
- Draft written opinions and decisions.
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships.
- The ability to communicate effectively across all levels of management
- Experience in drafting and reviewing policy contracts in relation to its application and administration.
- Must have an understanding of technical and operational business requirements
- Knowledge of principles of legal interpretation.
- Insurance process and product knowledge advantageous
Qualification and Experience
Degree with 10 to 15 years related experience.
Knowledge and Skills
Coaching and mentoring of less experienced legal employees
Utilises negotiation and communication skills and related, risk, financial and legal expertise in the management of the client relationships.
Organisational savvy - Contributing through others
Manages complexity - Contributing through others
Plans and aligns - Contributing through others
Optimises work processes - Contributing through others