|Location||Midrand, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 18, 2020|
Sales & Marketing Jobs
Minimum requirements for the role:
- A Tertiary Sciences qualification i.e. BSc Degree in Genetics or Biochemistry or related qual is essential.
- Previous hands on experience having worked in a laboratory using various laboratory equipment is essential.
- The person will need to understand how the various laboratory equipment works.
- Previous Sales experience is not essential as long as the person has an outgoing and confident personality and wants to work within the Sales / Marketing industries.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building good Customer relations and ensuring excellent Customer service at all times.
- Compiling quotations, processing customer invoices on a daily basis and ensuring that orders are delivered on time.
- Receiving inbound sales enquiries and processing orders received via the telephone, fax and e-mail.
- Following up on orders placed and resolving any customer issues or problems.
- Diarising further follow up calls to potential Customers if the Customer is not available to process orders.
- Ensuring that orders are expedited according to instructions and meet the correct demands