- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (e.g.. Green Strategy).
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Ensure work is consistently completed for planning; progress reviewed and corrective action taken by drawing and reviewing an activity plan.
- Ensure efficient resource utilisation to produce balanced output in terms of quality; cost and business expectations by working within budget.
- Identify and resolve work challenges and problems effectively by constantly engaging and networking with the relevant stakeholders.
- Identify business opportunities within Nedbank divisions by engaging and partnering with relevant stakeholders.
- Build sound professional relationships with all stakeholders through regular communication and feedback sessions.
- Develop trusting / professional internal relationships to smooth the flow of work by engaging and regular feedback.
- Develop collaborative relationships with contractors / consultants / suppliers which meet business needs by regular communication and feedback.
- Manage own operational budget by ensuring that expenditures (like travel and telephone costs; etc.) are within the allocated budget.
- Monitor; track and control operational expenses to ensure that business results are delivered.
- Support the achievement of the business strategy; objectives and values by reviewing Business Unit Plan and ensuring delivered systems; process; services and solutions are aligned.
- Identify training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from management.
- Ensure all personal development plan activities are completed within specified timeframe.
- Share knowledge and industry trends with team and stakeholders during formal and informal interaction.
Essential Qualifications - NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Minimum Experience Level
- 3-5 years’ experience in the banking industry with 3-5 years’ sales experience in a FAIS impacted role
- NQF level 5 or higher FAIS recognised qualification
- FAIS Compliant (currently active on FAIS register)
- Completed Regulatory Exam RE5 (Representative) and not currently under supervision
Type of Exposure
- Building and maintaining effective cross-functional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Drafting reports
- Sharing information in different ways to increase stakeholders understanding.
- Brainstorming ways of improving a product or situation
- Identifying trends
- Challenging the status quo with a view to improving the environment or peoples understanding
- Coordinating and securing buy-in from internal stakeholders
- Communicating job requirements and performance standards to others
- Using different approaches in new work situations business proposals
- Conducting a needs analysis
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Communication Strategies
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Principles of financial management
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Research methodology
- Decision-making process
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
Only registered members can apply for jobs.