|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Jul 28, 2021|
- Provide clear process and contact (email, telephone) guidelines to end users to ensure business continuity.
- Provide excellent customer/ client experience.
- Document and log calls from end users.
- Analyse and take proper decision on the most suitable software and hardware to implement.
- Demonstrates cost consciousness and awareness of personal contribution to costs and productivity. Identifies and escalates potential risks that may lead to increased costs. Prevents wastage and identifies process improvements to contain and reduce costs and increase productivity.
- Assist and support end users with implementation and configuration of hardware and software.
- Taking care of all the networking support requests, e.g. printers, scanners.
- Analyse and resolve user problems and escalate and track more complex issues
- Initiate all new employee registrations with EPPF, and ensure that correct access to relevant systems is granted.
- Monitor and work on maintaining the network connectivity to all users.
Manage referrals, external consultation and tracking of requests until completed
- Ensure that calls are allocated to relevant network administrators.
- Provide end users with reference numbers and follow up with both end user and network administrators until ticket is marked as completed
- Provide first line support and refer more complex issues to network administrators
- Consult with external service providers on more complex problems that could not be resolved internally.
- Log calls to service providers when necessary.
- Keep records of rendered services by service providers.
Support, maintenance and troubleshooting of Servers, Desktops, Network switches / cabling, Phones, Wi-Fi, Printers, Backup systems, Security and Email
Previous experience in a similar support function
Experienced in supporting Windows & Office 365
Administrative procedures and systems
Relevant regulatory knowledge
Business writing skills
Microsoft Office Product
Ability to problem solve, analyse and meet deadlines
Knowledge of Benefits system
Basic understanding of Pensions Fund administrative procedures and processes
Understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Applications