|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 17, 2020|
- To plan all resources needed and manage the creative work-flow process to to meet all deadlines and deliverables, ensuring time allocation in studio and sign off efficiencies.
- To manage the packaging briefing process, ensuring there is a clear understanding of the client’s requirements, that accurate information is provided on the brief; costs are approved and allocated and timing plans are established and communicated to all relevant stakeholders.
- To facilitate the sign-off process to deadlines and ensure the accurate and timeous delivery of information and print instructions of the final artwork to print production and display.
- To present artwork, attend and drive meetings and receive and communicate accurate and timeous updates of information to stakeholders, including job bag cover sheet and content, status reports and minutes of meetings attended.
- To efficiently manage client relationships, liaise with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers on the progress of all packaging work and ensure projects are done according to client specifications and briefs.
- To ensure brand consistency and CI’s are maintained.
- Managing and overseeing daily work volume with designers
- To manage the sourcing of samples and references and assist as is needed on other promotions.
- To open the job-bags and complete all relevant information required including job number, brief, print / media /creative spec and deadlines.
- Knowledge of advertising and marketing concepts and principles
- Knowledge and understanding of client briefs and its application
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Job Related Skills:
- Strong interpersonal / relationship building skills and the ability to relate to people at various levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong administrative skills
- Deadline and results driven
- Planning and organising skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to function independently, use own initiative and take decisions
- Assertive and confident
- Essential: Matric
- Desirable: Diploma/degree in advertising / marketing
- Essential: Minimum 2 years experience in an advertising agency in a Junior Account Manager / Junior Client Service position
- Planning and Organising
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Working with People
- Creating and Innovating
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Adapting and Responding to Change