|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 17, 2020|
· Support the design, development, functionality and manufacture of products across PL.
· Interface with relevant teams to drive consumer focused innovative and optimized product.
· To support the NPD team within their development plans to ensure quality and safety compliance across all PL development by adhering to legislation and NPD approval processes to protect the brand reputation and financial impact on the business. To ensure launches and deliverables are met on time and are financially feasible.
· Update and implement the CTSO into the business and the supplier base and maintain all quality processes and correct paperwork.
· Product specifications and RAG process kept for each product and database maintained
· Ensure product specifications conform to the quality standards
· Write quality protocols/SOP’s procedures and manuals for the relevant categories to ensure quality maintenance.
· Implement the China QA office is used for all export requirements and the RAG process is followed.
· Prepare on going and timeous sales, quality and corrective action reports (including scorecard, supplier scorecards) for management through drawing, analysing and interpreting accurate data
· Responsible for customer complaints/queries, red alerts, public product recall, product withdrawals and corrective action plans, and review and communicate TQM results to relevant stakeholders.
· Lead regulatory change – to manage new legislative requirements into the categories, communicate and ensure total compliance of this within product developments.
· Technical training – product and process training for new product launches.
· Regular supplier audits.
· Understanding and implementing clothing and accessory regulations, labelling laws and product safety and quality processes for relevant categories.
· Planning and organisational skills
· Ability to work on multiple projects and across teams
· Intermediate knowledge of clothing quality processes, fabrics and materials and manufacturing processes to lead innovation in these categories.
· Computer literacy – Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
· Administration skills
· Project management skills
· Quality orientated
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Leading and Deciding
· Supporting and Cooperating
· Interaction and Presenting
· Analysing and Interpreting
· Creating and Conceptualising
· Organising and Executing
· Adapting and Coping
· Minimum 2 years practical knowledge in textile and accessory development, testing and/or quality control.
· Diploma/Degree in Clothing and Textile Technology