|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 15, 2020|
- To research, analyse and interpret client/ecosystem/business data to inform and influence client discovery and solution design that meets the needs of the client.
- Conduct research and gather relevant information on various industries and sectors to support the analysis and identification of potential companies to invest in or exit.
- Conduct research and data farming to generate a high level understanding of clients macro and micro environments to develop a data lead approach to understand the clients pain points, needs, challenges and strategic ambitions.
- Develop and maintain the innovation pipeline (system / document) by capturing all gathered ideas and categorising each idea into relevant themes based on predetermined criteria to establish a repository of ideas that can be accessed at any time when developing and designing solutions.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology / Business / Computer Science (a Post Graduate degree would be an advantage)
- Experience in assimilating and interpreting vast quantities of data and information to drive trend identification, systemic problem-solving, solutioning and recommendations. Experience in innovation irrespective of sector - Financial Services and Corporate and Investment Banking would be an advantage
- Experience in networking with internal and external stakeholders, subject matter experts and industry disruptors to build own knowledge, know-how and network.
- Experience in facilitating small to medium size groups, build rapport, create synergy and provide structured feedback ensuring a common understanding and alignment.
- Experience in solution development, design, test, build, launch, review and optimisation of the solution keeping record of lessons learned and achievements.
- Commercial Acumen. Ability to exercise good judgement on commercial opportunities, demonstrate business savvy, instinctively understand business and what constitutes a good idea or opportunity. Applying careful and well considered analysis, planning and execution of ideas and opportunities that represent the most potential for innovation, continuous improvement and value for clients and SBG.
- Business Insights. Ability to utilise data and analyse information related to business, clients and the marketplace provide optimal solutions resulting in a competitive advantage for both business and clients aligned to key strategic business objectives.
- Value Driven analysis. Ability to review, analyse and interpret business value drivers that inform and contribute towards the delivery of high quality, sustainable, and reliable products contributing towards improved client centricity, market share and competitive advantage for clients and SBG.
- Client and Market AnalysisAbility to act independently using comprehensive knowledge and/or skills to conduct research and analyse data to develop a comprehensive understanding of client and market conditions that enables maximum return on investments.