|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Oct 21, 2020|
To manage and lead staff in an In-retailer branch unit to meet sales and service objectives while complying to processes and procedures; preventing risk and ensuring alignment to the Financial and service objectives of the Business Unit.
- Achieve Business Unit goals by attracting, recruiting, appointing and retaining competent team members.
- Manage performance of outlet staff by implementing performance agreements and ensuring a clear vision.
- Provide regular performance feedback, including counselling, in disciplinary hearings and representing the bank at the CCMA.
- Ensure a high-performance culture and motivated outlet staff.
- Mentor and coach outlet staff on identified performance gaps.
- Create an environment of teamwork by encouraging staff participation in the decision-making processes.
- Build capability of outlet staff by identifying current and future training and development needs.
- Achieve sales growth.
- Ensure increased profitability and that relevant business strategies/sales campaigns/marketing initiatives are managed within outlet.
- Ensure outlet cost management and increase outlet profitability month-on-month.
- Improve efficiency, quality of processes and increasing revenue.
- Ensure business objectives are met and revenue increased.
- Review the asset register for accurate reflections of all the assets in the outlet.
- Ensure outlet Risk Observation Training Analysis (BROTA) objectives are met.
- Manage the Living Disaster Recovery Planning System (LDRPS).
- Prevent loss and risk, enforce internal controls and ensure staff adherence through the implementation of effective cash management processes.
- Improve service delivery by eliminating/reducing errors and allowing for appropriate corrective action to be taken (including progressive discipline).
- Improve processes and systems contributing to improved client service delivery.
- Monitor compliance of outlet staff to applicable operational and legislative requirements.
- Achieve business objectives, improvement year on year and outlet operational effectiveness.
- Improve client service.
- Ensure service standards are adhered to and that clients are retained.
- Deliver business, client and relationship results and build collaborative relationships with stakeholders through interaction at area/community events.
- Increase client acquisition, satisfied clients and revenue.
- Create an environment of teamwork by encouraging participation in decision making processes.
- Ensure an enhanced client experience aligned to the Nedbank brand.
Essential Qualifications - NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Business or Marketing related qualification.
FAIS certification / Registration mandatory.
Type of Exposure
- Managing a team of people
- Networking and building relationships
- Leading a sales force
- Implementing strategies for overcoming barriers to change
- Implement and create a sales plan
- Conducting gap analysis
- Conducting a needs analysis
- Observing team members behaviour to identify competency gaps
- Communicating job requirements and performance standards to others
- Conducting performance feedback meetings
Minimum Experience Level
2 years experience in a client facing retail sales environment and 1 years experience in people management
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Change management
- Competitor analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Nedbank policies and procedures
- Nedbank systems
- Nedbank vision and strategy
- Principles of project management
- Sales data analysis
- Nedbank culture
- Human Resources systems knowledge
- Customer Focus
- Facilitating Change
- Business Acumen
- Guiding Team Success
- Driving for Results