|Location||Durban, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 15, 2020|
Sales & Marketing Jobs
- Requires a new breed of thinker, passionate, community driven, customer focused, empathetic, one who challenges the status quo on an industry that is rife for disruption. Challenge the traditional norms to help the organisation grow and reach its full potential.
- Blue chip clients include commercial and retail enterprises such as banks, national retailers and supermarket chains to warehouse conglomerates and SMME’s, looking at new verticals based on a community orientated approach and strategic partnership.
- Reporting directly to CEO and collaborating with the Exec team to help drive customer driven marketing strategies to enhance the customer experience.
- Develop, implement, and own a customer-centric business development and market growth strategy for increasing sales and profits.
- Identify and understand trends within the industry and competition.
- Proactively provide smart client research and industry specific information.
- Act as a Brand Ambassador and represent the company at community events and other business-related meetings, promoting the company products and services.
- Establish strong working relationships withkey stakeholders across the business (sales, operations, finance, technical, communities)
- Manage and coordinate marketing and creative staff, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies, analyzing trends and results.
- Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture.
- Drive the successful implementation and adoption of the marketing automation platforms.
- Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, Technologies (Digital Marketing), Social Media Platforms and Methodologies in Graphic Design, Web Design, etc.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plans to ensure that the company brand is top of mind.
- BCom degree or equivalent in Sales/Marketing
- 5 years related marketing management experience
- Fascination with technology