|Location||Wadeville, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Oct 15, 2019|
Engineering / Technical Jobs
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Fitting work.
- Overhauling of gearboxes, pumps and blowers.
- General fitting work - component tolerances and fits, drilling, sharpening, cutting, threads, hydraulic and pneumatic repairs.
- Turning / milling work - shafts, steps and holes.
- Welding work - competent use of arc welding with full penetration welds, including Argon.
- Understanding of diligent maintenance inspection as per schedules issued by planning system.
- Inspections of machinery and lines.
- Execution of repairs and defects on machinery and lines as requested and required.
- Proactive work
- Doing daily services plant start-ups.
- Noticing defects and problems before breakdowns.
- Assisting in ordering and specifying spares.
- Do assembly of components and material.
- Work from own sketches or drawings.
- Order and plan work to be carried out.
- Adhere to all safety procedures and policies and report unsafe acts and conditions
- Administration such as completion of safety reports, inspections schedules and job cards.
- Active member of Mini Business team.
- Innovating and implementing savings projects and improvements.
The Successful Candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- Trade Test certificated, Relevant trade theory at N2 level.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience.
- Financial acumen for planning and following budgets
- Planning and problem solving skills
- Investigation skills – root cause analysis
- Asset care principles and knowledge
- Project management skills
- People management skills – IR, coaching, developing, training.
- Change management
- Chairing meetings, leading team to improvements
- Continuous improvement process
- Document control procedures