|Location||Nelspruit, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Jan 16, 2021|
Engineering / Technical Jobs
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Development and implementation of maintenance standards and maintain equipment to these standards.
- Conducting of audits to ensure compliance to standards and legal requirements.
- Ensure compliance to Maintenance Business Processes within his area of responsibility.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of all corrective actions required to return plant back to service.
- To ensure Failure Analysis of plant and equipment failures is completed as per the plant standard, and that the probable root causes have been identified and addressed.
- Responsible for Maintenance & Incidental shut planning and execution.
- Responsible for long term maintenance planning.
- Budget control and management of Maintenance expenditure.
- Ensure disposal of hazardous maintenance waste & spills according to environmental policies and procedures.
- Required to work standby and overtime as required.
- Communicates with the internal and external suppliers and Customers Responds to the customer feedback and takes corrective action if required
The ideal candidate should have:
- BSc / B.Eng / B Tech Degree or an equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 Years’ Experience in Heavy industry
- MDP or relevant managment qualification will be advantagous
- GCC will be advantaous
- Computer Literate (MS Office Package)
- Valid Driving License