|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 17, 2020|
Market & Customer Research Jobs
• Handling of disputes that could arise between Motor merit field and intermediaries and / or claimants.
• Investigate and collate information on flagged claims.
• Conduct a field investigation on the claim.
• Review the claims documents and photos to validate the claim.
• Handle claim queries within the agreed service levels.
• Handle customers effectively and fairly in line with TCF.
• Finalisation of completed investigations within the agreed turnaround times.
• Regular liaison with management and staff at all levels of the company regarding high risk claims escalated/ flagged.
• Consultation with clients, Third parties, Business and Business Partners on a continuous basis regarding fraud and irregularities.
• Regular liaison with counterparts at other insurers.
• Regular liaison with Santam Forensic Services.
• Maintaining relationships with external resources as part collaboration, source of information and investigation purposes.
• Matric/ Grade 12
• Tertiary National Diploma or University Degree would be advantageous
• Short Term Motor Insurance experience 3 years or more
• 2-3 years’ claims experience
• Understanding of how to handle Motor Claims
• Previous experience in the investigation of motor claims
• Strong analytical abilities and evaluate trends objectively
• Investigative skills
• Administrative and Merit examination
• Excellent customer service skills and proven experience
• Basic Investigation of Claims
• Insurance knowledge Motor and Quality management
• An inquisitive mind and good questioning skills