|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 17, 2020|
What will make you successful in this role?
- Managing workload and instructions from system through any communication and or documents.
- Required to check completeness and accuracy of documents.
- Responsible for all actions to get claim assessment ready.
- Contacting clients telephonically for any identified outstanding information.
- Required to follow up on claims to receive digital images and or any documentation necessary for Assessment.
- Handling complaints, queries and all interaction with clients, Service Providers, internal stakeholders, Relationship Managers, Claims Committee and Underwriters.
- Processing payments and orders as per Assessor recommendation and instruction.
- Compiling of all rejection letters and distribution thereof to relevant stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience
- Matric / Grade 12
- Minimum 3 years' relevant work experience in short term insurance motor claims
- Sound understanding of policy wordings
- Motor claims handling experience
- Commercial and Personal Lines claims experience
- Fully computer literate (MS Office)
- Ability to verify and interpret policy and appraisal detail
Knowledge and Skills
Claims settlements of a complex nature
Payment approval and rejections
Operate within claims guidelines and compliance
Coach and mentor less experienced short term claims clerks
Business insight - Contributing independently
Manages complexity - Contributing independently
Plans and aligns - Contributing independently
Manages conflict - Contributing independently