|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Jan 16, 2021|
Logistics & Transportation Jobs
- Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Perform quality index inspections and process control training in accordance with required procedures.
- Reporting and handling of non conformances.
- Maintain laboratory equipment in area of responsibility.
- Assist in maintaining the Quality Management system.
- Perform administrative duties.
- Maintain ISO 9001 and HACCP standards.
- Liaise between Quality control department and both Production and Materials departments.
- Assist in problem solving.
- Actively participate in all MBA activities.
- Ensure adherence to housekeeping principles.
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- National Diploma in Food Technology or Microbiology or equivalent qualification.
- 1-2 years experience in a Manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong numerical aptitude and analytical abilities are essential.
- Strong laboratory skills and knowledge
- Display knowledge and insight where to obtain information and interpret information relevant to own work area.
- Ability to make independent decisions by applying product knowledge in own work area.
- Ability to implement controls to ensure the achievement of quality standards.
- Strong ability to do problem-solving, fault-finding and knowledge of various problem solving methods.
- Computer literacy, preferably MS Office and SAP will be considered advantageous.
- Good communication skills, especially in liaising between different departments.
- To reflect good leadership behaviour- towards colleagues, superior and company values.