|Location||Potchefstroom, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Feb 12, 2021|
Engineering / Technical Jobs
- Design and analyse technical process flow diagrams based on project proposals.
- Ensuring all project documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Analyse commercial documents such as proposals, quotes and contracts and compile summaries.
- Quality control to be adhered to on all projects – monitor different departments for compliance on project management processes.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Capture client needs accurately and setup project requirements.
- Compile equipment lists from project proposals and process flow diagrams.
- Monitor progress on project tasks and compile progress reports.
- Assisting and supporting the project manager.
- B.Tech/B.Eng/B.Sc Mechanical Engineering
- OR B.Tech Project Management with strong technical engineering ability
- Experience in CAD such as Solidworks and AutoCAD will be advantageous
Key skills required:
- Using a Gantt Chart Tool such as Microsoft Project or GanttPro
- Competent in Microsoft office package: Excel, Word, Visio, Powerpoint
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to work on several ongoing projects at the same time
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Good interpersonal and team working skills