|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 16, 2020|
Sales & Marketing Jobs
-Preferably reside in or around the Atlantis area.
-Grade 12 or higher. A post matric qualification would be to your advantage
- Minimum 2 years’ administration experience
-Overtime: Willing and able to work overtime upon request.
-Fully computer literate: Excel (compulsory) SAP is an advantage
-Skills: Good communication and ability to work in a pressurised environment.
-Ability to speak Chinese is an advantage
- Organize all procurement relating to request for proposals, sealed bids and price quotes
- Review requisitions for completeness and accuracy, follow up on discrepancies with the initiating departments, and identify available suppliers for each requisitioned item.
- Organize and maintain computerized records containing vendor and bid information.
- Process requisitions into purchase orders.
- Receive, open, screen, log and date stamps bid responses/quotations, mail as required.
- Perform general clerical duties such as maintaining general files, typing, data entry, opening mail, and completing and processing standard purchasing forms.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and appointments as requested; respond to inquiries which do not require the personal attention of the Procurement Manager.
- Correspond with vendors regarding prices, product availability, and delivery.
- Compiles information and records to prepare purchase orders for procurement of material and verify nomenclature and specifications of purchase requests.
- Writes or types purchase order and sends copy to supplier and department originating request.
- Compiles records of items purchased or transferred between departments, prices, deliveries, and inventories.
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for needs, ordering more materials when necessary. (Locally)
- Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes or cancellations.