|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 18, 2020|
HR & Recruitment Jobs
The main purpose of the job is to define and implement consistent and best practice Recruitment and Talent Management strategies, policies, and procedures that are aligned to business strategy, ensuring we attract, recruit, on board and retain employees creating a productive, engaged, future ready workforce. To effectively lead the Recruitment and Talent team.
1. Drive and Implement Market research, best practices and Recruitment methods in line with the Organisational and HR strategy.
2. Drive effective Change Management methodologies, initiatives and relevant projects to ensure effective implementation.
3. Manage the overall coordination of Recruitment policy, activities and processes to ensure effective implementation and efficient recruitment and compliance standards adhered to.
4. Ensure professional Pre and Post On-Boarding processes are in place in line with the company new hire employee experience strategy
5. Ensure the effective implementation of hiring and sourcing strategies to hire the best talent at the right time as per the organisation requirements and objectives.
6. Drive and implement effective Best practice succession and Talent Management methodologies to support the organisations Talent strategy
7. Ensure effective implementation and use of the Recruitment and Talent Management system by all users.
8. Ensure effective Recruitment and Talent Management administration in place and deliver reporting on time in terms of the required standards.
9. Drive and implement efficient Performance Enhancement processes and best practices to support the business high performance culture.
10. Effective management of the team to drive accountability and execution of the function responsibilities.
11. Drive effective third party relationship and service level agreements with all stakeholders to ensure compliance and best practices applied.
12. Drive appropriate interventions to effectively support the organisation culture, employee retention and employer of choice strategy.
13. To uphold and promote the company values and culture:
- Living and promoting the Company values by always performing duties with:
- Living and displaying the company culture through behaviours such as:
• customer centricity
• effective self-management and teamwork
- Human Resources or related degree, equivalent professional qualification
- A minimum of 5 years Human Resources related experience of which 3 must have been in Recruitment and Talent management
- Registered Psychometrist would be advantageous
- Solid understanding and demonstrated experience in Recruitment and Talent Management
- Legislation, EE, POPI, BCEA etc.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong interpersonal, communication, influencing and negotiations skills
- Demonstrated Relationship skills
- Able to work under pressure, deadline driven
- Client focussed ,
- Demonstrated Leadership skills, legislative skills and knowledge, Human resources experience
- Business Acumen