|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Feb 12, 2021|
Sales & Marketing Jobs
This role is responsible for setting out the management and resource plans for Veeam in the territory, ensuring appropriate coverage to deliver the revenue targets, aligning and leveraging all resources in line with overall EMEA direction.
Channel and Country-based Sales teams report to this role
• Fully accountable for generating revenues across Africa
• Proposes drives and executes the business plan according to Veeam’s strategy to overachieve sales with team
• Be a preferred contact of CIOs, and top management of key partners
• Be active in helping to close large opportunities
• Motivate and ensure best utilisation of the sales team, including supporting resources, jointly with EMEA management teams (System engineers, Inside Sales, Marketing, Alliances..) in order to maximize the efficiency and deliver the results expected
• Supports quotation and proposal efforts to partners, prospects and customers
• Ensure accurate forecasts, territory/industry management, and growth plans by driving the correct execution of the forecast at each level of his/her organization
• Analyses country market dynamics to maximise existing successes and to create new sales growth opportunities
• Establishes reports and presentations/executive summaries on metrics related to team performance, market trends, sales achievements; Determine actions to correct deficiencies, recover and grow where necessary
• Be accountable about the forecasted numbers provided to the top management
• Recruits, hires and trains staff members; fosters a successful and positive team environment.
• Develops, coaches, trains and manages sales staff
• Master Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
• Competencies in driving sales thru both with SMB and Large Enterprise in 2 tier model
• Lengthy enterprise software sales, sales management and sales organization in a fast-growing company
• Must be a high performing sales manager with a proven track record of consistently exceeding established measurements for goals and objectives
• Proven relationships with CIOs of top enterprise accounts
• Strong experience in business-to-business selling using a consultative sales approach and demonstrated closing skills.
• Must be a skilled motivator with demonstrated ability to coach and develop sales staff to exceed targeted sales objectives and deliver high-quality service to customers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven record of managing multi-cultural teams in a matrix environment
• Very good overall knowledge of infrastructure, cloud and security markets, vendors and solutions
• Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies and customer relationship management (CRM) systems
• Travel expected upto 50% across Africa to meet with the team, partners, clients and present at regional industry events.
• Modern, energetic working environment
• Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
• Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
• Flexible working hours