|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Jan 16, 2021|
- Nursing Diploma/ Degree Registration with Nursing Council
- 2 - 3 years experience Skills: Administration of injections
- Communication Administration of Medication Empathy
- Blood glucose testing Patience Temperature control and monitoring
- Resilience Dressing of wounds Emotional control Record taking Attention to detail Observational skills
A passion for children
- Excellent planning, organisational and administrative skills
- An energetic positive approach to their vocation
- Patience and compassion to work with sick or injured children.
- The skills to deal with children, parents and staff.
- Remain calm in any situation yet solve problems quickly in an emergency.
- give presentations to staff and parents,
- Computer skills
Will be responsible for:
- preventing the spread of infectious diseases
- Onsite assessment of a sick or injured child’s needs.
- Relaying necessary information to primary health care provider or emergency room -- as well as to the parents.
- Tracking each child’s medical records while they are enrolled.
- Maintaining records of each child’s physical development.
- Providing training to the centre’s staff on things such as sanitary diaper changing and proper hand washing procedures.
- Monitoring the facilities for health issues and cleanliness.
- keeping the centre’s staff and parents informed about health care with emphasis on preventative care
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential